Monday, May 18, 2009

Sandisk 8GB SDHC Memory Card (SDSDB-8192, Bulk Package)



SDHC memory card is a highly secure stamp-sized flash memory card, which can be used in a variety of compatible digital products.

The Sandisk memory card came packaged very well along with its plastic storage case. Sandisk products are always top quality and this card is no exception. I use these along with a card reader to store data that has to travel between different computers and it works flawlessly. You can beat these cards if you need portable storage.

This product is very easy to use. I tried it in my digital camera (Cannon) and my Kodak digital frame. When I loaded it into my frame I didn't have to do anything. The pictures are crystal clear. Also, this feels a little more heavy duty than other cards I've used. Durable. No problems.

No comments: